£100M attacker OFFICIALLY tells Arsenal ‘i would love’ Premier League move

Arsenal target Cody Gakpo has opened up and admitted that he would love the opportunity to play in the Premier League

Mikel Arteta was handed some serious funds during the summer transfer window to improve that squad – and right now – they sit top of the Premier League after a stunning start to the season

Gakpo was a player that Arsenal were very heavily linked with over the course of the transfer window – with the impressive attacker an option for the club – but they simply could not get a deal done

The Holland International was also linked with a move to Manchester United, Chelsea, Leeds and Southampton during the summer transfer window after that stunning season last year

Now – amid all the speculation that Arsenal are still keen on a transfer deal to get a deal done – Gakpo has opened up and admitted that he would love the opportunity to play in the Premier League.

“I always said if I stay here [at PSV], it’s my childhood club. It’s not a punishment,” he was quoted

. “I like being here, I want to win trophies here and do my best for the club. But if I got the chance to go to the Premier League or something, of course, I would have to consider that option

Clubs were recently alerted after PSV stunningly opened up and revealed that they are very much open to the idea of letting the attacker depart the cub should they receive the right offer

What has been said?

PSV’s director of football told Voetbal International: “I can say with my hand on my heart that there has been no offer for Cody to which the management or the supervisory board have said: ‘We must do this’.

“We did state that if there were certain offers, we would have to sell.

“Not only from a financial point of view, but also because agreements were made with the Gakpo camp before my time”

The post £100M attacker OFFICIALLY tells Arsenal ‘i would love’ Premier League move appeared first on Sports Genics.



source https://sportsgenics.com/100m-attacker-officially-tells-arsenal-i-would-love-premier-league-move/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lampard could discover Everton's next Calvert-Lewin by unleashing "absolute nuisance" - opinion

Why Emile Smith Rowe may be out for six months following Ben Dinnery verdict